This is a recipe that I posted when I first started blogging. Back when I had like minus two readers. Plus it was hiding behind a great little BLT Cheeseburger, so could have went unnoticed. Anyway, I served it this week with some little sliders and it’s just so good I wanted to share the recipe again, with the spotlight completely on the salad.
- Citrus Salad:
- 2 Kiwi fruit peeled and quartered
- 1 orange peeled and sliced in rounds
- 1/2 grapefruit peeled and sliced in rounds
- 2-3 Cups mixed greens
- Dressing for Citrus Salad:
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a jar and shake until well blended. Drizzle over mixed baby greens topped with fruit.
Pineapple is also great on this salad.
Citrus Salad…It’s What’s for a Side Dish.