This is a recipe that I posted when I first started blogging. Back when I had like minus two readers. Plus it was hiding behind a great little BLT Cheeseburger, so could have went unnoticed. Anyway, I served it this week with some little sliders and it’s just so good I wanted to share the recipe again, with the spotlight completely on the salad.
- Citrus Salad:
- 2 Kiwi fruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced in rounds
- ½ grapefruit, peeled and sliced in rounds
- mixed greens
- Pineapple is also great on this salad.
- Dressing for Citrus Salad:
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs ketchup
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 Tbs cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a jar and shake until well blended. Drizzle over mixed baby greens topped with fruit.
Citrus Salad…It’s What’s for a Side Dish.
- One Year Ago: The Great Food Truck Race Rolls Into Denver
- Two Years Ago: Poached Eggs for Breakfast Tostadas