Pita Roll Sandwiches. A great sandwich idea for feeding a crowd. Pita Roll Up Sandwiches slathered with Boursin Cheese and Your Favorite Deli Meat. Perfect Pot Luck Sandwich.
I have really big cooking plans for this weekend…and I mean really big. (You’ve got to fold your arms high across your chest and say that last “really big” in your best Ed Sullivan voice.)
If Super Bowl finds you cooking for a crowd, this recipe for pita roll sandwiches is one to take a look at. A quick visit to the deli counter and some Boursin cheese and you’re in business.
If you’re looking for potluck sandwiches recipes this is an easy and popular way to feed that party crowd.
So, with all that said, let’s take a look at a platter of pita roll sandwiches I made a couple of months back for a potluck event.
Easy and so packed with flavor you might want to consider them for next football food event. Let’s take a look:
Recipe for Pita Roll Sandwiches, Potluck Perfect
These pita roll sandwiches are so easy to make and a great idea if you’re feeding a crowd. A football party crowd comes to mind.
Just be sure to use pocketless pita’s and have fun. These pita sandwiches are so versatile. I’ve used Boursin cheese, mortadella and pastrami.
But make them your own, by using a different brand of flavored spreadable cheese, your favorite sandwich deli meat and spices.
Mix and match, roll them up and top them with a pickle or as I have done, a small pepperoncini pepper.
If you do make these, please come back and give the recipe a star rating and leave a comment about your experience with the recipe.
And if you have a favorite pita sandwich recipe, let me know, I love a good sandwich and will give them a try.
More Sandwich Recipe Ideas, Party Sandwiches for a crowd
We love a good sandwich and if you do too, don’t miss my Sandwich Category. You’ll find some great ideas. You’ll find the most popular party sandwich idea on my site for Sloppy Joes for 60. A recipe from my old church cookbook.
What to Serve With Pita Roll Sandwiches. Pot Luck Side Dish Recipes
- Calico Beans
- Pineapple Slaw with Jalapeno Buttermilk Dressing
- Pioneer Woman’s Best Macaroni Salad
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Best Pasta Salad Recipe – EVER
- Hearty Pea Salad
If you’ve tried this or any other recipe on my website, please leave a star rating in the recipe card below. And write a review in the comment section. I always appreciate your feedback.
And, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for more delicious recipes and cooking tips. Make it a delicious day … every day.
Pita Roll Up Sandwiches
- 1 package pocketless pitas
- 1 package Boursin Cheese
- 1 pound Mortadella
- 1 pound Pastrami or any of your favorite deli meat
- 1/2 teaspoon Tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 1 bunch Chives fine diced
- 1 bunch radishes thin sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes slivered
- pepperoncini for garnish
- Lay out your pita rounds and spread on a good layer of the Boursin cheese. Top with a few nice layers of the deli meats. Sprinkle on some basil, tarragon and chives. Add a layer of thin-sliced radishes and slivered sun-dried tomatoes. Roll them up. Slice them in half on the diagonal for bite sized sandwiches. Secure each half with a toothpick which has been speared with a small pepporncini.
Pita Roll-Up Sandwiches …It’s What Could be for Super Bowl.
Why Trust These Recipes? Lea Ann Brown has lived, worked and played in Colorado for 45 years. She has immersed herself in the Colorado Culinary space, is a Culinary School Graduate and publishes her Colorado food Blog, Cooking On The Ranch.