Extremely easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe. One pan, 4 ingredients and you’ve got a quick dinner recipe. Coriander Crusted Pork Tenderloin is a breeze to make and very satisfying one at that.
What is Coriander?
Before we get to this super easy, non-recipe pork tenderloin, I’d like to address coriander seed.
Coriander is the dried seed or fruit of the Coriandrum sativum plant, which belongs to the parsley family.
Cilantro is the leaf of this same plant and surprisingly, its flavor is vastly different from that of coriander. Cilantro has a complex but delicate flavor with a hint of pepper, mint and lemon. While Coriander seed has a sweet, aromatic taste with a touch of citrus.
If you’ve never cooked with the seed, you’re missing out on a treat. And just imagine that sweet aromatic and a touch of citrus wrapped around a pork tenderloin which has been slathered with Dijon Mustard and baked into bliss.
Extremely easy and flavorful baked pork tenderloin recipe. 1 pan – 4 ingredients.
- 1 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 Cup Dijon mustard or more to coat
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Seed ground
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Black Peppercorns ground
- Slather one pork tenderloin (1 pound) generously with Dijon mustard.
- Take a healthy scoop each of whole coriander seeds and whole black peppercorns and run them through a spice grinder just to break them up and press them onto the pork.
- In an oven-proof fry pan (I used my cast iron) brown tenderloin in a small amount of oil until browned on all sides.
- Move pan to oven and bake 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
Pork Tenderloin Recipes are easy and rewarding, looking for more? How about this ridiculously delicious version:
Coriander Crusted Pork Tenderloin …It’s What’s for Dinner.