What a great recipe to have in your database. Easy salmon and pasta weeknight dinner idea with restaurant quality. Delicate angel hair pasta with salmon is combined with a wonderful paprika wine sauce. Healthy and entertaining worthy.
No matter which shape you prefer, mixing pasta and fresh, seasonal vegetables makes for a healthy, delicious meal. For my Salmon and pasta dinner, I chose delicate angel hair pasta to compliment fresh chopped tomatoes from my garden and sauteed sweet yellow bell pepper. I’ve been hoarding a few Vidalia onions for special dishes that welcome their subtle and mild sweetness. The sauce of white wine, lemon, paprika and capers complimented the chunks of grilled salmon and brought everything together for this fabulous and easy salmon dinner recipe.
All this salmon meal needs is a gorgeous green salad. Like this Louisiana Sunburst Salad.
Making this Salmon Pasta Recipe
- This salmon pasta starts with grilled salmon which is simply seasoned with salt. Grill it until it’s just starting to flake. Remove from grill, tent with foil and make the paprika wine sauce. Cook the angel hair pasta and complete the meal.
- Flake the salmon into fairly large chunks, remembering the salmon will break up a little bit more when stirring into the pasta.
- In a pasta serving bowl, combine the pasta and paprika wine sauce. Gently stir and then add the chunked salmon. Disperse the salmon throughout, making sure it’s coated with that beautiful sauce.
- For a little extra pizzaz, I like to hit it with a few sprinkles of red pepper flakes.
Looking for more recipes using angel hair pasta? You won’t want to miss:
- Angel Hair Pasta with Asparagus and Lemon Cream Sauce
- Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Creme Fraiche and Gremolata
Recipe for Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and Paprika Wine Sauce
I hope you give this salmon and pasta recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating.
Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite angel hair pasta recipe, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
Easy salmon and pasta weeknight dinner idea with restaurant quality. Delicate angel hair pasta with salmon is combined with a wonderful paprika wine sauce. Healthy and entertaining worthy.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small Vidalia onion sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper thin sliced
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 clove garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon capers drained
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 Cup Chardonnay
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta 1/2 small box
- 1 small salmon filet grilled
Season salmon with salt and grill until flaky and done. Let sit at room temperature until ready to add.
Heat oil in a fry pan. Add bell pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped garlic and stir until fragrant. Add in tomato, chardonnay and lemon and cook on low until heated. Sprinkle in capers and paprika and keep warm.
Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta. Chunk the salmon. Add everything to the fry pan containing the sauce and vegetables and mix well. Serve immediately.
Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and Paprika Wine Sauce …It’s What’s for dinner.