Vanilla Roasted Peaches is a beautiful Summer peach dessert recipe. Peaches are roasted in vanilla and butter then placed in an angel food dessert cup and topped with mascarpone cheese. Garnished with raspberries and mint = restaurant quality peach dessert
Colorado Western Slope Peaches are making abundant appearance in our grocery stores, farmer’s markets and our kitchen. Beautiful fuzzy fruit full of wonderful juicy flavor.
We’ve been cherishing every single bite. With our record-breaking hot summer temperatures and traditional Colorado cool evenings, this year’s crop has seemed even better than ever.
Easy Mascarpone Dessert and Vanilla Dessert Shells Recipe
If you’re looking for Desserts with Mascarpone Cheese, and sweet mascarpone recipes you’ve got to give this one a try.
This easy mascarpone dessert is one of my favorite things to make during peach season.
Years ago, Whole Foods was serving up bite-sized servings of this roasted peaches dessert during an in-store demo. Quite a frenzied crowd had gathered, but with persistence, I managed to get a dribble by dribble description of how to make this at home. Easy to make, let’s take a look:
Baked Peaches with Mascarpone – How To
- Preheat that oven. We’re going to get that oven nice and toasty to caramelize the peaches. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the vanilla flavoring for the peaches In a large shallow baking dish combine butter, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Add peaches and turn to coat with butter mixture. Arrange, cut side down in a single layer.
- Baby those peaches Roast until peaches are tender and cooking liquid is syrupy, 15 – 20 min, brushing with cooking liquid halfway through.
- Build this dessert Place the vanilla dessert shells on dessert plates. Place a peach cut side up on each dessert shell. Top with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.
- Make it Pretty Serve peaches warm or at room temperature topped raspberries and drizzled with cooking liquid.
Recipe for Roasted Peaches with Mascarpone Cheese
Simple fresh flavors that work so well together. Caramelized peaches flavored with vanilla, lemon and butter and topped with a big dollop of creamy mascarpone cheese most certainly makes for a wonderful treat. Let’s take a look.
I hope you give this easy mascarpone dessert with roasted peaches recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and give the recipe a star rating and leave a message about your experience with the recipe.
And if you have a favorite easy mascarpone dessert recipe, let me know, I love the stuff and would love to give it a try.
More Peach Dessert Recipes
- Peach Clafouti
- Fresh Peach Blueberry Pie
- Fresh Peach Curd Tart with Basil Sugar Whipped Cream
- Peach Crumble Pie
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe
And if you’re looking for more dessert recipes, don’t miss my dessert category. You’ll find lots of great recipes to satisfy that sweet tooth, including the most popular dessert recipe on my site for Cream Cheese Flan.
Vanilla Roasted Peaches with Mascarpone and Raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 whole peaches firm/ripe/halved
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 pint raspberries
- 4 Vanilla dessert shells
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large shallow baking dish combine butter, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Add peaches and turn to coat with butter mixture. Arrange, cut side down in a single layer.
- Roast until peaches are tender and cooking liquid is syrupy, 15 – 20 min, brushing with cooking liquid halfway through. Serve peaches warm or at room temperature topped with a dollop of mascarpone and raspberries in dessert shells. Drizzle with cooking liquid.
Vanilla Roasted Peaches with Mascarpone and Raspberries…It’s What’s for Dessert.