Lemon Chicken Thighs, roasted until crispy and infused with glorious lemon flavor. Crispy and oven baked, this is an incredibly easy and over the top delicious weeknight meal.
Cooking with my iPad: I’ve heard so much about Donna Hay, and when I recently found out that I can receive her magazine on her iPad, I knew I had to take the opportunity to download an issue.
The first thing that caught my eye was this easy recipe for baked Lemon Chicken thighs. And I feel like I landed on a gold mine. This recipe is so easy and so delicious, that its become a regular on our weeknight meal rotation. t’s really quite incredible.
Donna Hay no longer publishes a magazine but I still carry Food and Wine issues using my News Stand App. Intuitive, fun and makes turning pages of print seem almost archaic. And with Retina display, images are stunning, looking better than on magazine pages, and words a breeze to read.
And the fun part? You can bookmark recipes without using sticky notes, you can type personal in notes on a page, and with layering effects you can see a time lapse instructions of a sandwich being built or a sheet of frozen yogurt being shaved with a fork into a delicate Summer dessert. I find that more interesting than a video.
Baked Lemon Chicken Thighs Recipe
Does it get any easier than this? Chicken thighs are placed on three slices of lemon and baked until crispy.
The lemon flavor that infuses into this chicken is astounding and actually a little unbelievable. Somewhat like magic. And served with a green bean side dish or some roasted potatoes and you’ve got yourself a beautiful meal.
This is one of my favorite recipes on my site. Why? Its just so darn easy and so darn delicious.
I hope you give this lemon chicken thighs recipe a try, and if you do, please come back and give the recipe a star rating. And leave a comment about your experience with the recipe.
And if you have a favorite lemon chicken thighs recipe, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
Love the Lemon and Chicken flavor combo? More Lemon Chicken Recipes:
- Lemon Chicken with Mushrooms
- Ginger Lemon Chicken Soup
- Chicken Dinner with Lemon Cream Sauce
- Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Soup
- Braised Chicken with Lemon Potatoes and Olives
Crispy Oven Roasted Lemon Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs bone in, skin on
- 2 lemons washed and thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and thin slice the lemons.
- On a sheet pan, place lemons, three at a time, overlapping each other.
- Place a single chicken thigh on each of group of lemon slices
- Salt and pepper chicken thighs and drizzle each chicken thigh/lemon slice pile generously with olive oil. Roast at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until juices run clear and skin is crispy.
Crispy Oven Roasted Lemon Chicken Thighs …It’s What’s for Dinner.