Easy Mexican meatballs drizzled in creamy spicy smooth Queso Blanco. Perfect for your next party. Make a double batch because these won’t last long.
Well, the big game day is here. Living in Denver and being an avid Bronco fan for over thirty years, my excitement and anticipation is at a high level. As a matter of fact Denver has been Orange Power Bronco-crazed this whole season. One can only imagine how we’ve acted the last two weeks. So I’ll go ahead get it over early in this post…GO BRONCOS!
Stepping outside the bowl, why not let one of your favorite dip recipes become a part of a bigger picture? I decided to make some spicy seasoned Mexican Meatballs and serve them drizzled with Queso Blanco Dip. Spicy flavored meatballs dripping in cheesy bliss? Yes, please…and yum!
Now let’s get that South of the border recipe:
Recipe for Mexican Meatballs with Queso Blanco
I hope you give this recipe for Mexican Meatballs a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating.
Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite meatball appetizer recipe let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
To find the recipe for Queso Blanco, head over to my post for Mexican Queso Blanco Dip.
More Meatball Appetizer Recipes
- Sweet Sriracha Party Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Mom’s BBQ Meatballs
- Sweet and Sour Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Spiced Lamb Meatballs
- 1.5 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Cup old fashioned oats or panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 yellow onion very fine chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with Pam. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Once well mixed, form the meat into small meatballs. I usually get about 20. Arrange meatballs on a baking sheet and bake 15 or 20 minutes.
- To serve, place meatballs on a serving platter and drizzle with the Queso Blanco.
Mexican Meatballs … It’s What For An Appetizer