- Thin slice two lemons
- Place slices in slightly overlapping threes on a baking sheet
- Place one chicken thigh on each group of lemon slices
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle generously with olive oil
- Roast at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until juices run clear and skin is crispy
Cooking with my iPad: Pam over at Sidewalk Shoes has talked so much about Donna Hay, and when she recently posted that she’s now receiving the magazine on her iPad, I knew I had to take the opportunity to download an issue. Have you ever read a magazine on your iPad?
It’s really quite incredible. I have both Both Donna Hay and Food and Wine issues in my News Stand App. Both magazines are intuitive, fun and makes turning pages of print seem almost archaic. And with Retina display, images are stunning, looking better than on magazine pages, and words a breeze to read.
And the fun part? You can bookmark recipes without using sticky notes, you can type personal in notes on a page, and with layering effects you can see a time lapse instructions of a sandwich being built or a sheet of frozen yogurt being shaved with a fork into a delicate Summer dessert. I find that more interesting than a video.
Donna Hay and F&W are the only two magazines I’ve used on my iPad. Donna Hay can be purchased in individual issues. Food and Wine is free to print subscribers. I receive an email from F&W when a new issue is available. It arrives before my magazine.
Lemon Chicken Thighs…It’s What’s for Dinner.
On this day..
- Italian Salad with Sweet Red Wine Vinaigrette and a Garden Giveaway - 2013
- Fresh Sweet Corn with Avocado and Cilantro - 2011
- Welcome to Kansas, Vegetable Salad - 2010