Roasted Shrimp salad with Avocado and white beans. Tossed with a light vinaigrette, tomato cucumber, fresh and delightful, this one screams Summer.
With warmer days, singing birds and blooming tulips, I found myself jotting down ingredients I needed for this wonderful roasted shrimp salad. We loved this salad and it’s certainly a keeper recipe. If you’re looking for a healthy shrimp salad recipe, this one is most certainly worth a try. Roasted shrimp is tossed with white beans, chunks of creamy avocado, tomato, cucumber and diced red onion. Simply dressed with olive oil, lime juice and some red pepper flakes, this is a delightful guilt-free light meal.
We loved this recipe. The only thing I changed was to dust the shrimp with some Chipotle chile powder. Not that it needed it, but I just couldn’t help myself. I also added just a tad of orange juice to sweeten up olive oil, lime dressing.
My recommendation, is to keep this recipe in your back pocket for one of those hot Summer days when you’re in the mood for a fresh and easy dinner. This one fits the bill in your search for shrimp avocado salad recipes.
Recipe for Roasted Shrimp Salad with Avocado and White Beans
I hope you give this shrimp salad with avocado recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating.
Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite shrimp salad recipe, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
More Avocado Salad Recipes
- Avocado Mango Salad with Blue Cheese
- Avocado Potato Salad with Tangy Avocado Dressing
- Creamy Tangy Avocado Chicken Salad
- Hearts of Palm Salad with Avocado
Healthy Summer Shrimp, White Bean and Avocado Salad.
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp peeled, deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle chile powder
- 1-15 ounce can Cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 large tomato cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 small cucumber cut into 1/2 dice cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil
- In a bowl, toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon of oil, season with salt, pepper and chipotle chile powder. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast until just cooked through, about 3-5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and allow to slightly cool.
- In a bowl, combine beans, tomato, onion, cucumber, and cilantro. Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, orange juice and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Pour over salad, toss to combine.
- Fold in avocados. Season with additional salt and pepper. Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge.
Roasted Shrimp Salad with Avocado …It’s what’s for Dinner
Looking for more Healthy Shrimp Salad Recipes? How about:
This post includes an affiliate link for Chipotle Chile Powder, for your convenience.