This is an artichoke dip recipe that takes a trip South of the Border by adding Jalapenos and cream cheese. A fiesty version of one of our favorite appetizer recipes.
With the big game approaching and parties e-v-e-r-ywhere in the planning stages, I wanted to share this easy and very tasty South of the Border version of artichoke cheese spread. Jalapenos get involved to bring a bite of excitement to to this cheese spread party.
Some would argue that Super Bowl food is just as important as the game. Wings, sliders, nachos and dips certainly won’t have an effect on the final score, but they sure will keep your crowd happily fed.
And as we all know, this year’s Super Bowl goes Gaga, for a halftime performance. I personally look forward to that. What an exciting entertainer, whom I’m sure won’t disappoint. And, for me it’s a toss up whether Whitney Houston or Lady Gaga gets the award for best EVER National Anthem Presentation. Luke Bryant will be singing our Nation’s song this year.
Back to this easy party dip idea. Cream cheese, jalapeno, artichokes, and some seasonings…just add crackers. Let’s take a look:
Recipe for Jalapeno Artichoke Cheese Dip
I hope you give this Artichoke Dip Recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating.
Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite Artichoke Dip Recipe, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
More Dip Appetizer Recipes
Jalapeno Artichoke Cheese Dip
- 1 14-1/2 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and fine chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers seeded, membranes removed and fine diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chopped artichoke hearts, jalapeños, garlic powder, onion flakes and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or for best flavor refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to marry. Bring to room temperature before serving. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Jalapeno Artichoke Cheese Dip … It’s what’s for an Appetizer.