Easy No-Bake Key Lime Pie
It takes longer to gather the ingredients than it takes to make this pie. Easy and incredibly tasty.
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs about 10 sheets of graham crackers
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 14 ounces Eagle Brand Milk sweetened, condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip defrosted, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 Cup Key Lime Juice or juice from 12 key limes, or 4 - 6 regular sized limes.
For the Graham Cracker Crust: Purchase pre-ground graham crackers. Or if using sheets of graham crackers, break them into a food processor and pulse until a grainy texture. Or crush them with a rolling pin in an enclosed zip-lock bag.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the sugar and stir. Mix in the crushed graham cracker crumbs and still until well coated with the butter mixture.
Using a small measuring cup, press the crust into a 9" pie pan. Use your fingers to form the crust up the side of the pan. Refrigerate for two hours.
For the Pie: Stir all ingredients together and mix with a whisk. Pour into a prepared pie crust. Refrigerate overnight. The pie also freezes well.
Top with additional Cool Whip, lime slices and serve.
- Can I Freeze This Pie? This is one of its best attributes. If you're making this for a crowd, you can make a couple of these pies ahead of time and freeze. Simply allow an overnight thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
- If you can't find key limes, regular limes will work fine. You'll need about a dozen key limes and 4 - 6 regular sized limes. You can also purchase Nellie and Joe's Famous Key Lime Juice.
- This pie works well in a purchased chocolate pie crust, such as an oreo pie crust. Or a regular pie crust. If using a chocolate pie crust garnish with thin slices of shaved chocolate and additional whipped creme.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 1mg