Homemade Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
You'll never buy store-bought again. Easy Creamy homemade blue cheese dressing.
- 1/2 cup sour cream full fat is best
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup half and half or milk
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt/pepper to taste
Using a whisk, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Switching to a spatula, fold in the crumbled blue cheese and mix well.
There are many types of blue cheese available to make this recipe. Just find your perfect balance of sharp, to mild and make this recipe your own.
This recipe will keep for 7 days stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 98mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 339IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1mg