Spice Rubbed Salmon with Cilantro Lime Butter
This spice rubbed salmon recipe is a little bit spicy, a little bit smoky and a whole lot good. Rubbed with love and topped with a delightful Cilantro Lime Butter, this just might become your favorite grilled salmon recipe. So perfect for a quick dinner that packs a lot of flavor.
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Spice Rub For The Salmon
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon New Mexico Chile Powder or Cayenne, or Ancho
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground
- For the Cilantro Lime Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Butter room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- Salt and pepper
In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice rub. Set aside.
Bring butter to room temperature.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the Cilantro Lime Butter. Set aside.
Sprinkle the spice mix over the salmon fillets and gently rub into the meat. Shake the excess rub off the salmon fillets.
Light a grill and preheat to 500 degrees. Turn heat down to 350 degrees. Place salmon fillets on grill. Cook 12 - 15 minutes or until salmon is just starting to flake.
Serve immediately and top each salmon fillet with a dollop of the cilantro lime butter.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 263mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4470IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 3.2mg