Jalapeno Artichoke Cheese Dip
This is an artichoke dip recipe that takes a trip South of the Border by adding Jalapenos and cream cheese. A fiesty version of one of our favorite appetizer recipes.
- 1 14-1/2 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and fine chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers seeded, membranes removed and fine diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 8- ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place chopped artichoke hearts, jalapeños, garlic powder, onion flakes and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or for best flavor refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to marry. Bring to room temperature before serving. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 619IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1mg