Crock Pot Italian Beef Sliders
A beef brisket, a slow cooker and a bottle of Italian Dressing brings this fall apart beef sandwich to your table pronto. Perfect slider sandwich to feed that party crowd.
- 4-5 lbs brisket flat or rump roast
- 1 cup Italian dressing like Wishbone
- 1 teaspoon basil parsley, and oregano, or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 1 onion sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic or 1 1/2 tsp. powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can beef broth
- slices for the sandwiches: sliced red bell peppers. red onion lettuce, tomato, cheese slices, mayo or use au jus
Place all the ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours, turn to low and cook all day. Beef is ready when it easily shreads with a fork. To prepare sandwiches, place meat on buns, top with sliced red bell peppers, onion slices, lettuce. tomato, cheese, mayo or use au jus.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 532mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 3mg