Dubliner Cheddar Dip
Dubliner Cheese Dip. I've lost track of the number of times I've been asked for this recipe. A delicious cheese spread recipe made even creamier with cream cheese and mayo.
- 7 ounces Dubliner Cheddar Cheese grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 large red bell pepper roasted and chopped
- 1 medium shallot peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- A splash of Sriracha - optional
Keys To Success
- Leave Dubliner cheese in refrigerator until ready to grate, so it doesn't crumble. Dubliner is a granular cheese, so keeping it cold will make it easier to grate.
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature by taking it out of the refrigerator a couple hours in advance.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 905IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 1mg