Dill Pickle Dip
This is a recipe for Dill Pickle Dip. Made creamy with Cream Cheese and Sour Cream and the star of the show, chopped dill pickles. A delicious and easy appetizer recipe for any party or game-day event.
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sweet onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 4 Tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon or 2 pickle juice add if you like a little more tartness. optional
Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature to soften. In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Stir until well blended. Add in chopped white onion, chopped dill pickles, and Worcestershire sauce, and mix until you have a uniform mixture. You may add in 1 to 2 teaspoons of pickle juice if desired, it will give the dip a little extra zip. Store in an airtight container for at least 1 hour before serving. This is better when made the night before. Garnish with dill if desired.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 191mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 484IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg