Your new go-to dressing for grilled vegetables. Lemon Dijon Dill Dressing is a great Summer find.
Lemon, Dijon, dill and olive oil come together for a tangy and fresh dressing for grilled vegetables. This works especially good with grilled zucchini. A healthy alternative side dish for any grilled meat.
Recipe for Lemon Dijon Dill Dressing for Grilled Veggies
I hope you give this Lemon Dijon Dill Dressing recipe a try, and if you do, please come back and give the recipe a star rating.
And if you have a favorite dressing you use for grilled zucchini, or grilled vegetables, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
More Zucchini Recipes
- 3 Tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbs chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini quartered lengthwise
- Heat your grill to high.
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mustard, 3 tablespoons of the dill, and salt and pepper to taste in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add 1/2 cup of the oil and blend until emulsified.
- Brush the zucchini with the remaining 3 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until lightly golden brown on all sides and just cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and cut each quarter in half crosswise. Place on a platter and immediately drizzle with the vinaigrette. Garnish with the remaining tablespoon dill.
Grilled Zucchini with Lemon Dijon Dill Dressing … It’s what’s for a side dish