Easier than easy Crock Pot Italian Beef Sliders. A beef brisket, a slow cooker and a bottle of Italian Dressing brings this fall apart beef sandwich to your table pronto. Perfect slider sandwich to feed that party crowd.
I have a category in my computer recipe database that is titled “Finds Of The Century.” In that category I place recipes that I crown as big time “finds.” Recipes you can’t wait to serve to friends, recipes that explode with flavor, recipes that make your eyes roll. In that folder you’ll find things like Ham Hash with eggs in Mustard Cream Sauce, Award Winning White Bean Chili, Pappas Brother’s Shrimp Remoulade….yup, “finds of the century.”
It’s been probably a year since I’ve added anything to this exclusive category and I’m here to announce that this recipe for Crock Pot Italian Beef Sliders has joined the elite.
An easy recipe to assemble, just place a roast in the crock pot, cover with sliced onion and garlic, some spices and some Wishbone Italian Dressing and you come home to a savory smelling kitchen and a delicious sandwich for dinner. Every time I heated this up for leftovers, I’d shake a little more of that Wishbone Dressing to moisten up the beef before heating.
These sandwiches were wonderful all dressed up with lettuce, bell peppers and onions. But were just as good warmed and plain on a bun. Let’s take a look.
And if you’re looking for more slow cooker beef recipes, don’t miss my Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Mushrooms. It’s divine.
Recipe for Crock-pot Italian Beef Sliders
Crock Pot Italian Beef Sliders
- 4-5 lbs brisket flat or rump roast
- 1 cup Italian dressing like Wishbone
- 1 teaspoon basil parsley, and oregano, or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 1 onion sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic or 1 1/2 tsp. powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can beef broth
- slices for the sandwiches: sliced red bell peppers. red onion lettuce, tomato, cheese slices, mayo or use au jus
- Place all the ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours, turn to low and cook all day. Beef is ready when it easily shreads with a fork. To prepare sandwiches, place meat on buns, top with sliced red bell peppers, onion slices, lettuce. tomato, cheese, mayo or use au jus.
Crock Pot Italian Beef Sliders …It’s What’s for Dinner.
I hope you give this Crock Pot Italian Beef Sliders recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating.
Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite beef sliders recipe, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
Why Trust These Recipes? Lea Ann Brown has lived, worked and played in Colorado for 45 years. She has immersed herself in the Colorado Culinary space, is a Culinary School Graduate and publishes her Colorado food Blog, Cooking On The Ranch.