Wondering what to serve with crab cakes? How about Spring Greens with Lemon Vinaigrette. With red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and oregano, this fresh vinaigrette recipe is a beautiful dressing for any salad and especially Crab Cakes Salad.
Purchase pre-made crab cakes from your favorite market. I prefer crab cakes from Tony’s in Denver for their texture and flavor. Sautee crab cakes in olive oil until cooked through and golden brown. Place on a bed of mixed spring greens and drizzle with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Whisk red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Slowly stream olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking briskly. Beat lemon juice into the mixture.
- Pour dressing into a sealable jar or bottle, seal, and shake until emulsified.
Looking for more healthy crab salad recipes? You won’t want to miss: