If you like Buffalo hot wings, you’re going to love these Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce & Ranch dressing make this super easy meal a delicious treat. Feed those teenage boys with this one.
Chicken cooked in a crockpot and shredded is basically a canvas for brilliance. And if I do say myself, this recipe is brilliant. Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce, a package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, a long steep in the crock pot and you’ve got a recipe that will satisfy those taste buds and feed you for days. I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience.
This recipe comes from my friend Holly Walker who says this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches is the best recipe ever for teenage boys. And her son who was away in his freshman year of college made this a staple for entertaining his friends in the absence of his home chef mom. Now if that’s not a great recommendation!
Beside being easy and tasty, what I like most about this sandwich is Holly’s idea of slathering a bit of thick ranch dressing over the top. And as I did, I squeezed a little more Frank’s on the shredded meat for a bit of extra heat.
Recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
I hope you give these slow cooker shredded chicken sandwiches a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating. Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite crockpot chicken sandwich that will feed a crowd, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
And if you love your crockpot as much as I do, don’t miss my recipe for Southwestern Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken.
Easy crockpot meal using shredded chicken and America's favorite Buffalo Hot Wing Sauce.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Franks RedHot Wing Sauce
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bottle of thick and creamy ranch dressing I like Lighthouse Brand
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your crockpot. Pour in the Franks RedHot Wing Sauce and sprinkle the breasts with the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and let cool enough to shred with two forks. Drain most of the liquid from the crockpot. Add the shredded chicken back in and stir in the butter.
- To serve, place shredded chicken on a bun and drizzle with some Ranch Dressing. Drizzle on more of the hot sauce if you want.
Looking for more Crockpot Chicken Sandwich ideas? Take a look at this recipe using shredded chicken flavored with BBQ sauce and Italian Salad Dressing:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches with Buffalo Wing Sauce …It’s what’s for Dinner.