So why not add some stuffed celery on your relish plate this year. But don’t just grab any old jar of olives, pick quality and flavorful Mezzetta. My grocery store shelves have a fabulous selection of Mezzetta products, making building a great relish plate a breeze to keep those holiday memories alive for my own holiday gatherings.
Let’s take a look at this celery stuffed with cream cheese and olives. Easy and addictive.
Recipe for Stuffed Celery Sticks
I hope you give this Stuffed Celery Appetizer recipe a try. And if you do, please come back and let me know how you liked it and give the recipe a star rating.
Your feedback is valuable to me for developing future recipes. And if you have a favorite stuffed celery stick recipe, let me know, I’d love to give it a try.
- 12 inch stalks of celery cleaned and cut into 3 to 4 pieces
- 8 ounces of cream cheese room temperature
- 10 pimento stuffed green olives chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon heaping sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature. In the meantime clean and slice celery. When the cream cheese is softened, add olives, walnuts, blue cheese and sour cream. Mix very well, adding milk if needed to make the mixture spreadable.
- With a spreader, heap the cream cheese mixture on the stalks of celery.
Stuffed Celery Sticks …They’re what’s for an Appetizer.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! And please … over eat … I insist! 🙂