- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and chop one clove garlic
- Heat a small amount of oil in fry pan
- Saute one small package baby spinach and garlic in oil until spinach is wilted, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Cut boneless skinless chicken breasts in half horizontally and pound until even in thickness. Or buy packaged chicken cutlets. Salt and pepper breasts.
- On pointed end, place a dollop of spinach mixture and add some feta cheese.
- Fold the bottom tip containing the mixture halfway up on the breast and then roll up the breast. Secure with toothpicks or twine.
- Add a little more oil to the fry pan and saute chicken breasts until browned.
- Transfer breasts to casserole dish and finish in oven until juices run clear.
Feta and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts…It’s What’s for Dinner.
On this day..
- Toasted Hominy Bacon and Eggs - 2015
- Homemade Hashbrown Potatoes...Take Two - 2011
- Chicken Noodle Soup - 2010
- Crab Salad Recipe with Avocado and Asparagus - 2009