Comments

• Lea Ann says

Denver has been lousy with Robins all Winter. Fun to have this many around. Maybe your snows will come in March. That’s when we usually get our big ones.

• Lea Ann says

We have to shovel a path on the deck. They sure don’t like that snow on their belly. :) Guess you can’t blame them.

Great pic! I’ve been hearing all about your weather from friends out there and all I can say is, keep it there, please! I’m afraid to say this but this is the mildest winter I’ve ever seen here. Very little snow, for a change, and warmer temps. I’m new here and love your blog! It’s sunny and bright and lively in appearance and I see lots of good recipes to look at now.

• Lea Ann says

Thanks for stopping by Pam and the comment. I’m a new subscriber over at your place too. Looks like we’ve got similar food tastes. That sunny bright appearance is getting ready for a make-over, I’m in the middle of a redesign for a more “western” look.

All I could think of was the years I spent shoveling that! I should have been thinking of cozy fires, soup, snowmen, sleds….all those fun things.

Wow.. thanks for reminding why I love living in the desert!!! That’s a lot of snow!!!

Thank you so much for visiting my site too… Can’t wait to nose around here and see what yummy goodies you have posted.
    Ciao!