This is so incredibly easy. I’ve served this dip and roasted vegetables as an appetizer dish at a wine tasting party…
…and also as a side dish for dinner. This photo is with Oprah’s Baked Chicken recipe.
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup of your favorite Ranch dressing (I use a package of Hidden Valley and follow the instructions using buttermilk) and 1 clove garlic pressed in a garlic press.
- Sprinkle with Aleppo pepper, (or any earthy flavored mild pepper) and dried or fresh chives.
- Serve in your favorite bowl or hollowed out bell pepper and with an assortment of fresh roasted vegetables.
Easy Dip … It’s What’s for Roasted Vegetables.
One Year Ago: Giada’s White Bean Chili
Two Years Ago: New Mexico Inspired Sandwich
Things I’m Loving This Week
On this day..
- Cauliflower with Garlic and Sage for Blogger C.L.U.E. - 2014
- SRC Reveal Day, Indian Chicken Stew - 2012
- Veal Chops Recipe With Roasted Red Grapes - 2009