This is so incredibly easy. I’ve served this dip and roasted vegetables as an appetizer dish at a wine tasting party…
…and also as a side dish for dinner. This photo is with Oprah’s Unfried Chicken recipe.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing (I used a packet of Hidden Valley and followed directions using buttermilk)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Aleppo pepper and chopped chives for garnish
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream, ½ cup of your favorite Ranch dressing (I use a package of Hidden Valley and follow the instructions using buttermilk) and garlic.
- Sprinkle with Aleppo pepper, (or any earthy flavored mild pepper) and dried or fresh chives.
- Serve in your favorite bowl or hollowed out bell pepper and with an assortment of fresh roasted vegetables.
Easy Dip … It’s What’s for Roasted Vegetables.
One Year Ago: Giada’s White Bean Chili
Two Years Ago: New Mexico Inspired Sandwich