Purchase pre-made crab cakes from your favorite market. I prefer crab cakes from Tony’s in Denver for their texture and flavor. Sautee crab cakes in olive oil until cooked through and golden brown. Place on a bed of mixed spring greens and drizzle with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Whisk red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Slowly stream olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking briskly. Beat lemon juice into the mixture.
- Pour dressing into a sealable jar or bottle, seal, and shake until emulsified.
One Year Ago: Tangy Flank Steak with Horseradish Cream
Two Years Ago: Green Mango Salad