I’ve been blogging since May and I’ve seen many awards passed between food bloggers, but none were ever sent my way.
Just when I was starting to feel like the Susan Lucci of blogdom, Kristi over at Mother Rimmy’s sent me this Honest Scrap Award!
Even though I don’t see Kelly Ripa or Oprah openly sobbing for joy in the audience, I’m totally enjoying the virtual standing ovation from my fellow bloggers (that I’ve dreamed up).
I’d like to accept this award and let you know how honored I feel to be recognized by Kristi. I love Kristi’s blog. I think I’ve bookmarked more recipes from her blog than any other and one of these days I’m going to give them all a try! Honest! I promise!
So, without further ado, the rules of this award are to tell you 10 honest things about me and pass the award on to 10 deserving recipients.
- I’m honestly very honored to get my first ever blogging award from one of my peers.
- I love waking up early in the morning. It’s so peaceful and the sunrises are spectacular.
- I love Big Macs and McDonald’s fries and when I allow myself a once a year indulgence I sit in the car and eat them like a starved wild animal.
- I’m very patriotic and tear up almost every time I hear the National Anthem.
- I’d honestly love to move to Oregon, but can’t imagine living without those majestic Rocky Mountains in my back yard.
- I love to cook so much that we have to practically force ourselves to go out to a restaurant.
- Two of my favorite movies are those Quintin Tarantino Kill Bill Movies – honest!
- I treat my two little Yorkshire Terriers like they are my children.
- I honestly love our big snow storms and love being snowed in.
- I’d love to open up that Foodbuzz Top 9 and one day see one of my recipes, and I think I’d faint if Tastespotting actually accepted one of my photos.
And here are the 10 bloggers I’d honestly like to pass this award to:
Katherine, Smoky Mountain Cafe (Go Saints)
And since I received this award, Dave over at Year on the Grill gave me another award where I’m suppose to lie…stay tuned! Thanks Dave.